Or text 'HMTW78 £5' to 70070
How your money helps
Our ultimate ambition is to raise the funding for Henry to have selective dorsal rhizotomy (SDR) surgery and the necessary follow-up physiotherapy. Without SDR, Henry would face regular Botox treatments and leg casting throughout his life and would ultimately need a wheelchair.
There are a number of other areas where your donations will help:
- Targeted Training therapy at The Movement Centre
- Private physiotherapy sessions
- Additional equipment and home adaptations
Walking is something we all take for granted. Help Henry fulfil his dreams by allowing him to take his first steps unaided.
How your money is spent
Stop Being Tight is raising money via Just4Children, a registered UK charity (registered charity number: 1164473 / Scottish charity number: SCO46157).
Just4Children securely hold all of your donations. We will receive 100% of the money but they pay for all treatments and expenses directly - meaning you can trust that every single penny will be spent on helping Henry. Just4Children do not take a percentage of the funds raised for Henry.
We’ve taking part in the following events. Please show your support by donating or coming to an event near you!
Family Fun Day
Holmcroft Youth & Community Centre, Stafford, ST16 1NL
9th September 2017
1:00pm - 4:30pm
Market Square, Stafford, ST16 2BD
24th September 2017
Casa, 1 Bridge St, Stafford, ST16 2HJ
30th September 2017
8:00pm - 12:00am
Greater Manchester Marathon
Trafford Arch, Manchester, M16 0RY
8th April 2018
Thanks to all business and individuals who have donated money, prizes and their time. Including:
- Experience Days: http://www.experiencedays.co.uk/
- Casa: http://www.casastafford.co.uk/
- Rotary Club of Stafford: http://www.staffordrotary.org/
- Stafford Freemasons: http://www.pglstaffordshire.co.uk/
- Stafford Lions Club: http://staffordlions.co.uk/
- The Wayfarer: https://thewayfarerstone.co.uk
- Aston Martin: http://www.astonmartin.com/